what if with our first clot of air when we are born we inhale a soul, and every time we breathe out, we squeeze a tiny part of our souls out. would our final breath actually be the very last soul fragment leaving our bodies?
Woah woah wait
you know those things that say “you become like the 5 people you hang out with the most”
that would explain why, because you would actually be inhaling little parts of them over time
Oh my god
- Augustus Waters: "May I see you again?"
- Hazel Grace: "Sure."
- Augustus Waters: "Tomorrow?"
- Hazel Grace: "Patience, grasshopper. You don't want to seem overeager."
- Augustus Waters: "Right, that's why I said tomorrow. I want to see you again tonight. But I'm willing to wait all night and much of tomorrow. I'm serious."
- Hazel Grace: "You don't even know me. How about I call you when I finish this?"
- Augustus Waters: "But you don't even have my phone number."
- Hazel Grace: "I strongly suspect you wrote it in this book."
- Augustus Waters: "And you say we don't know each other."